Saturday, January 7, 2012

RagnarFLK 2012

Wow! Can't believe I did it and it's over. To date the most challenging thing I have ever done!

Myself along with eleven of the best coworkers anyone could ask for, 31 hours of straight running, and 198.5 miles from Miami to Key West.....RAGNAR FLORIDA KEYS WAS CONQUERED!

From not being able to shower during the 31 hrs, to running through the swamp lands at night, across 7 mile bridges with no water, sun beaming down on you and about 500 other teams running and cheering along, it was so hard to miss the beautiful Florida scenery surrounding us, which I think helped us along the way!

I've never been pushed so hard in my life! This is the first thing I have ever really trained for since my cheerleading events back in the day. The feeling of accomplishment is so overwhelming and to say I'm so proud of myself and my teammates is an understatement

I highly encourage everyone to look for the inner athlete in themselves and check out that the Ragnar Relays are all about. visit www.ragnarrelay.com

Will we are you and your friends next year?!?

Peace, love & life

No comments:

Post a Comment