Friday, January 27, 2012

are you up for the challenge?

PICTURE THIS: You and 11 pals running relay style through 200 miles of stunning scenery in Potomac River Valley. Starting near the town of Cumberland, Maryland, your team will head east through the thick forests of the Appalachian Mountains.  Around nightfall you'll run through the quiet streets of many charming historic Civil War-Era towns, ultimately passing within the shadows of the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial.  The race (and your stamina) will wrap up on the shores of the Potomac River at the National Harbor in Washington DC.  This is a running event you don’t want to miss. Mark your calendars and get ready to have some fun.
This isn’t your average 10K or half marathon, this is Ragnar!

Who wants to join me?!?!  I need 10 MORE PEOPLE!!!!!!! 

After running in the Florida Keys Ragnar earlier this month, I am hooked. This was the hardest thing I have ever done, but yet the most rewarding!  I think everyone should experience this at least once in their life....so how about it? 

Maybe this video of me and my team will help you decide! 

Click here -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RZ7vPS_oTU

leave me your comments! :-) 
 
peace, love & life

No comments:

Post a Comment