Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Peachy pear yummy goodness...


I don't know if there are any other food network fanatics out there, but I am one!

One of my faves is Sandra Lee and her show Semi Homemade! A sign of a truly fabulous woman is when you end every show with a signature cocktail of some sort....and Sandra doesn't disappoint!

I haven't tried this one yet, but it looks super delicious! This will definitely be on the to do list of things to try this upcoming weekend! Let me know how you like it!

Here ya go:

PEACHY PEAR COCKTAIL

INGREDIENTS:
* 1 can peach nectar
* 1 can pear nectar
* 2 cups seltzer water
* 1/4 cup vodka
* 1/4 cup peach schnapps
* Ice
* Peach or pear slices for garnish

DIRECTIONS:
In a large pitcher, stir together the two cans of nectar, seltzer, vodka and schnapps. Pour over ice-filled cocktail glasses and garnish with slices of peach or pear if desired!

Enjoy! :-)

Peace, love & life

No comments:

Post a Comment