Sunday, January 15, 2012

racist, not racist.....funny, not funny......you tell me!

so the viral videos on youtube have been popping up like crazy.  A few of the most talked about videos are below:

Video 1: Shit White Girls Say....To Black Girls (Pt. 1) click on link below to watch
Shit White Girls Say To Black Girls 1







Video 2: Shit White Girls Say.....To Black Girls (Pt. 2) click on link below to watch
Shit White Girls Say .....To Black Girls 2









Video 3: Shit Black Girls Say (Pt.1)  click on link below to watch
Shit Black Girls Say  








So what are your thoughts. Do you think they are true/not true, ridiculous, hilarious, racist?!?!  lets talk about it!!...leave you "Happy thoughts below!"

peace, love & life

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE these videos. It takes quite a bit to offend me and I think it's important that we all learn how to laugh at ourselves. I can relate, in one way or another, to all of these videos and I definitely don't consider myself a racist. I bet many of us can think of at least one, two, or many individuals we have come in contact with that are guilty of the things portrayed in these videos and have given the side-eye to.

    We should all use these videos as a reminder to think before we speak because ignorance is not always bliss, and what you don't know may be used against you in satirical fashion and placed on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete