Sunday, January 1, 2012

now its time to start the book club.....

so everyone, i absolutely love to read! its the best stress reliever around. i have come across so many fantastic books that i would love to share with everyone.  out of my close group of friends, i dont have many that are into books like i am. so what better way to share my love of great literature!

if you would be interested in joining in on my book club, please leave me a comment so i will know how many are interested in participating. also, be sure to leave some suggestions for future books! once i know how many would be interested, i will send out info on how the book club works.

this months reading selection will be: the hunger games by suzanna collins


you can pick up a copy of this book at any of your local book stores.

looking forward to reading with everyone!

peace, love & life

6 comments:

  1. I'm down for the book club. I love reading. Especially since I got my nook tablet for Christmas! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Brittany!!! Wish I had one, so guess I will be heading to B&N and getting the good old fashion hardback!!! can't wait! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in just put it on the kindle...
    TiWannia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome TiWanna!!! Happy Reading. I am doing some work to my blog and will have a dedicated Book Club tab up within the next few days! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll get this book this week! I have finished reading my others. I am a quick reader! LOL

    ReplyDelete